Joli Vyann are looking for a General Manager / Executive Producer
Joli Vyann are a Dance Circus company based in the South-West, committed to making exciting, meaningful work, accessible to all. Joli Vyann are looking for a General Manager / Executive Producer to help drive the company forward and support them with their future vision, company development and NPO application. This person will be someone who is excited by the integration of Dance and Circus to tell meaningful stories which create emotional audience responses. They will ideally have experience and contacts in both Dance and Circus. However, this is not a necessity. This role has 3 stages;
1) This is currently a part time freelance contract with the initial stage offering a £6k fee to prepare Joli Vyann for NPO and write the NPO application with the company. This contract therefore runs with immediate effect until the end of April. (Flexible hours to be discussed during interview).
2) This role has the potential to increase the role/hours within 6 months depending on funding.
3) This role will ideally lead to a permanent position if NPO is achieved.
Over these 3 stages the ideal candidate will;
- Assist the company with future vision and 5 year growth and development plan
- Writing applications / fundraising
- Liaising with Artistic Directors
- Overseeing company development
- Organise board meetings
- Work with Artistic Directors to prepare the company for NPO application
The ideal candidate will;
- Be assertive and take initiative
- Have a keen interest and belief in the company work and artistic vision
- Have experience in the sector and the role of General manager or Executive Producer • Have strong communication skills
- Be driven and ambitious to push the company in their development
Deadline for applications: 15th December.
Interviews 16th and 17th December.